Our Home and Roadside Assistance Explained
Our home and roadside assistance covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns, fuel problems or unforseen things like a lost or broken key.
Onward travel if it’s not practical to get you home
If you’re too far from home to get back, we’ll arrange for accommodation and a hire car if your car can’t be repaired within four hours.
Pan-European cover for breakdowns
We provide assistance whether you breakdown at home or elsewhere and we’ll either fix the vehicle by the roadside or take your vehicle to the nearest authorised Mitsubishi Dealer.
In the event of a breakdown, call
0800 587 9833
Mitsubishi First is a FREE customer support service for all Mitsubishi drivers following an accident
THREE SIMPLE STEPS FOR PEACE OF MIND:
Save 0330 100 3122 as ‘Mitsubishi First’ in your mobile phone
Attach the key tag to your key ring. For a free key tag visit: www.mitsubishifirst.co.uk
Download a Mitsubishi First leaflet and place in your glove box. Click here to download
For more information and FAQ please visit
We’ll arrange immediate roadside recovery, liaise with your insurer and handle your insurance claim on your behalf, arrange a replacement vehicle and keep you informed throughout – all for FREE.
Fully policy document available here.
1. Available at participating Mitsubishi Service Centres only.
2. Applicable to vehicles aged between 3 and 10 years.
3. Subject to a vehicle’s scheduled service being completed at a Mitsubishi Service Centre.
4. Valid for 12 months or until the next service is due whichever comes first.
5. Your personal data will be used in line with our privacy notice which can be found here.